Ready To Show Off Your New Smile?
An attractive smile can have a huge impact on how you navigate the world — and we want you to help you live your life with your very best smile! We offer cosmetic dentistry that can improve the color, alignment, and shape of your teeth.
Ever wonder how those Hollywood stars get picture-perfect smiles? Many times, veneers are the answer! Veneers are super thin porcelain shells that we bond to your teeth to change tooth shape, color, and even alignment. If you have stained, misshaped, or broken teeth, veneers offer a way to custom design a flawless smile.
Benefits of Veneers
- Porcelain veneers very closely match the appearance of natural teeth, and they are resistant to stains.
- Veneers are handmade, so you can completely customize how you want to change the shape and color of your teeth.
- Because they are bonded to your teeth, veneers are a more permanent solution for changing your smile.
- You can treat your veneers just like your other teeth! You’ll be able to brush and floss them like normal.
- Veneers are made to last between 7 to 20 years.
- You can achieve a complete, dramatic smile makeover in just two visits.
First, we create an impression of your teeth in order to make veneers with the correct shape and sizing. We will then prepare your teeth by removing a very small amount of the natural tooth structure so the veneer can fit seamlessly. Lastly, we bond your custom-made veneers directly to your teeth using resin cement.
The veneer procedure takes place over two visits: one to prepare your teeth and one to bond the veneers. It usually takes around two weeks for the entire process, depending on when we receive the custom veneers.
Professional Teeth Whitening
It’s natural for our teeth to become discolored over the years due to the kinds of foods and drinks we eat, certain oral health conditions, and simply getting older. With teeth whitening, you can wind back the clock on your smile to get stunning pearly whites.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening is a more affordable way to transform your smile compared to orthodontics.
- Getting teeth whitening from a dentist ensures a more effective and safer whitening process compared to over-the-counter products.
- You’ll get a boost in self-confidence, and you won’t have to cover up your smile to hide discolored teeth any longer!
There are two different types of tooth stains: intrinsic and extrinsic. The first is when your tooth’s internal color has changed due to things like fluorosis, medications, or trauma. The second is when the tooth’s surface has changed, due to its exposure to things like coffee, wine, and tobacco.
Dr. Lagoo uses the KöR Whitening system with a proprietary Dual-Activated, Tri-Barrel Hydremide Peroxide formulation and delivery system. With KöR, we can actually get teeth up to 16 shades lighter! While everyone’s case is unique, we are confident that you’ll enjoy a dramatically whiter smile.
Since teeth whitening involves bleaching, it’s very common for there to be some temporary tooth sensitivity after the procedure. That being said, KöR whitening is seen as one of the most gentle whitening options available, and many patients experience little to no sensitivity.
Redeem Your New Patient Offer!
Contact us for your new smile today
Take advantage of one of our new patient gifts. It’s our way of saying thanks for choosing our dental practice. Schedule your appointment with us today!