Cosmetic Dentistry in El Paso, TXAn attractive smile can have a huge impact on how you navigate the world — and we want you to help you live your life with your very best smile! We offer cosmetic dentistry that can improve the color, alignment, and shape of your teeth.
Invisalign®Brackets and wires aren’t your only option when it comes to straightening your teeth! Invisalign® is a type of aligner therapy, meaning that it uses removable aligner trays to shift teeth. These trays are also made of clear material so we bet most people won’t be able to tell you even have them on! Invisalign can fix misalignment, crowding, and spacing.
Benefits of Invisalign®
- Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible so you won’t have to feel shy about your smile while your undergoing treatment.
- Since the trays are completely removable, you can continue to enjoy all your favorite foods, even the ones that would normally get stuck or be difficult to eat with braces.
- Another benefit of being able to take out the trays is you can brush and floss your teeth like normal.
- The aligners are made out of smooth plastic, making them gentler on your mouth than traditional braces.
Are the plastic aligners BPA-free?Yes, Invisalign aligner trays are free of BPA (bisphenol-A) as well as phthalates. They are FDA approved.
How does the treatment process work?You will wear each set of aligners for two weeks, ensuring that your teeth are moving gradually to their final position. You’ll only have to visit our office once every six weeks so we can make sure everything is going as planned and then give you your next few sets of trays.
How long is the average treatment time?Treatment time varies from patient to patient, but it averages from around 12 months.
Can I drink eat or drink with my trays in?It’s recommended that you remove your aligners before eating or drinking anything besides water. Otherwise, your trays may become stained. Hot beverages like coffee and tea can also distort the plastic material, making the trays less effective. Make Appointment
VeneersEver wonder how those Hollywood stars get picture-perfect smiles? Many times, veneers are the answer! Veneers are super thin porcelain shells that we bond to your teeth to change tooth shape and color. If you have stained, misshaped, or broken teeth, veneers offer a way to custom design a flawless smile.
Benefits of Veneers
- Porcelain veneers closely match the appearance of natural teeth, and they are resistant to stains.
- Veneers are handmade, so you can completely customize how you want to change the shape and color of your teeth.
- Because they are bonded to your teeth, veneers are a more permanent solution for changing your smile.
- You can achieve a complete, dramatic smile makeover in just two visits.
What is the procedure for getting veneers?First, we create an impression of your teeth in order to make veneers with the correct shape and sizing. We will then prepare your teeth by removing a very small amount of the natural tooth structure so the veneer can fit seamlessly. Lastly, we bond your custom-made veneers directly to your teeth using resin cement.
How long does the process take?The veneers procedure takes place over two visits: one to prepare your teeth and one to bond the veneers. It usually takes around 2 weeks for the entire process, depending on when we receive the custom veneers.
How do I take care of veneers?You can treat your veneers just like your other teeth! You’ll be able to brush and floss them like normal.
How long do veneers last?Veneers are made to last between 7 to 20 years. While it’s rare for a veneer to chip or fall off, the tooth or surrounding gum can still change over time. Schedule Appointment
KöR Teeth WhiteningIt’s natural for our teeth to become discolored over the years due to the kinds of foods and drinks we eat, certain oral health conditions, and simply getting older. With teeth whitening, you can wind back the clock on your smile to get stunning pearly whites.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening is a more affordable way to transform your smile compared to orthodontics.
- Getting teeth whitening from a dentist ensures a more effective and safer whitening process.
- You’ll get a boost in self-confidence, and you won’t have to cover up your smile to hide discolored teeth any longer.