Visit Our Dental Office in El Paso, TXPreparing for your first visit to our dental office? We’re so excited to meet you! Dr. Lagoo and her dental associates are grateful for the opportunity to serve El Paso families with dental care that stands apart from the rest.
The Patient Experience
From your first phone call to us to when you step inside our office for your actual appointment, we’re here to cater to you. Our main focus is making sure that you get the care you need in a way that is comfortable, pleasant, and rewarding. We won’t push services on you that you don’t need. We won’t ever give you a cookie-cutter treatment plan that leaves you feeling underserved. And we will never let you feel like just another patient on a list. Instead, you’ll be greeted by a friendly team who sincerely cares about your dental health. You’ll find a wide array of deluxe amenities for your relaxation and enjoyment. And you’ll receive personalized, conservative dentistry that keeps you smiling and doesn’t break the bank.
Leading-Edge TechnologySometimes the right tools can make a world of difference when it comes to keeping you healthy. We have outfitted our office with top-of-the-line dental technology so that we can treat you with more precision and a higher level of patient comfort.
- Digital X-rays — X-rays are a crucial tool in diagnosing conditions that can’t be seen in a standard visual examination. But rather than using traditional X-rays that require irritating film and longer processing times, we have digital X-rays that work faster and emit less radiation.
- DIAGNOdent — The sooner we catch cavities, the better. When we find cavities while they’re still small, we can help you avoid more serious damage that requires costly treatments in the future. The DIAGNOdent tool takes just a few minutes to scan your teeth and find tooth decay in its early stages.
- Intraoral Camera — Tired of having to make big decisions about your oral health simply based on the recommendations from a dentist you just met? We work hard to earn your trust, and we use an intraoral camera to show you exactly what it is that we’re seeing. You’ll be able to get a dentist’s view of your own mouth to better understand why and how a certain treatment would be beneficial to you.
- Isolite® System — The Isolite system is a handy, all-in-one device that eliminates the need for gauze and an aspirator, and it illuminates the mouth so there are no shadows. To put it simply, you’re kept more comfortable, and we can work more efficiently.
Patient AmenitiesWe take pride in going the extra mile when it comes to your comfort. You may not think of going to the dentist as relaxing at first, but we believe our many amenities will make you feel right at home.
- Blankets & Pillows
- Complimentary Beverages
- Toys & Games for Kids
- TVs in Reception & Private Treatment Rooms
- Warm Scented Towels
Convenient HoursEveryone juggles their own mix of work, school, errands, and hobbies. At Pebble Hills Dental Care, we want to help make it easy to fit the dentist into your schedule with our convenient office hours. We offer same-day appointments so you can see Dr. Lagoo right when you need to, and we offer emergency appointments when you need them most. Make Appointment
New Patient Forms
You’re welcome to complete our new patient forms in advance of your first visit. You can use the button below to fill out our online new patient registration form for both adult and child patients.