As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our top priority. We have diligently worked as a team to retrain and add new safety protocols as well as equipment that are designed to make our office a safe environment for everyone:
- As always, we strictly adhere to all CDC and OSHA guidelines. To minimize risks as directed by the Texas Dental Board, CDC, OSHA, and ADA, we are implementing a “wait in your car” policy. When you arrive for your appointment please remain seated in your car and call us at 915-201-2555. One of our staff members will come out to escort you into the office.
- Temperature checks and hand sanitization will take place before your appointment.
- Anyone entering the office may be subject to a temperature check, which includes our team members as well.
- Our staff will be equipped with proper protective gear at all times.
- All surfaces are thoroughly sterilized between each patient visit.
- Face masks and social distancing will be required for anyone who enters the office.
- If someone in your household has been sick or is exhibiting symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, or tightness in the chest), we ask that you reschedule your appointment.